Hello! I am so excited you stopped by my blog! My name is Ashlie Schooler. I am a photographer in San Diego,CA. I will be updating this blog often with clients and new information. Please bookmark this page and check back for specials!(click on images too enlarge)

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Price is Right and Disneyland Fun!

A few weeks ago my sister-in-law, Rachel and her mom flew into San Diego for a week of fun.  We went to Price is Right in Hollywood, Shopped and had a good time visiting.

(Sorry the picture is not the best but I don't have an original of all four of us so this is just a copy)


This last weekend my other sister-in-law, Kim came into town for few days.  We went to Disneyland on Sunday and had a great time.  Was not very crowded and was able to get on most of the rides with in 15-20 minutes.  The other few days we shopped and played around San Diego.

Loving the rides at DL!


Gary and I hardly ever have our picture taken so my SIL took one with her phone.

Gary, Addison and I are looking forward to our trip to Oklahoma in a couple of weeks.  Can't wait to see friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment