Hello! I am so excited you stopped by my blog! My name is Ashlie Schooler. I am a photographer in San Diego,CA. I will be updating this blog often with clients and new information. Please bookmark this page and check back for specials!(click on images too enlarge)

Monday, August 8, 2011

Vacation


I have been in Oklahoma City this last week with Gary and Addison visiting friends and family.  We had a great time.  I did a fun photo shoot of a friend of mine from high school and had a blast!  I will be working on those pictures tonight and tomorrow.  Can't wait to post them!  I will be traveling again over the weekend to see my parents in Ventura, CA.  My parents also have a house in Oklahoma so it is nice that we have somewhere to stay when we go back to OKC.

I have some exciting photo shoots coming up that I can't wait to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment