Hello! I am so excited you stopped by my blog! My name is Ashlie Schooler. I am a photographer in San Diego,CA. I will be updating this blog often with clients and new information. Please bookmark this page and check back for specials!(click on images too enlarge)

Friday, May 20, 2011

Mini Session- San Diego

Photo Mini Session

Have you been dreaming about having photos taken of yourself, your family, a significant other, or your children? This is the perfect opportunity at an amazing price!
·         Only $50
·         30 minute photography session at your choice of Presidio Park or Old Town on 
       June 4th, June 12th and June 18th
         (email for times)

·         10-15 edited photos on a CD with print release form – allowing you to print as many copies as you need
Please contact me for further information: ashlieschoolerphotography@gmail.com
or 405-201-0895
(I am having trouble uploading the flyer to this blog.  If you would like it by email it please let me know)

No comments:

Post a Comment