Hello! I am so excited you stopped by my blog! My name is Ashlie Schooler. I am a photographer in San Diego,CA. I will be updating this blog often with clients and new information. Please bookmark this page and check back for specials!(click on images too enlarge)

Friday, May 13, 2011

Welcome

I am currently still working on this blog so please bear with me. Follow this blog for exciting news and specials! Please let me know if you have any questions.
ashlieschoolerphotography@gmail.com


To my Oklahoma friends...I will be making a couple of trips to OK and will offer sessions while I am in town. I Will keep you posted on the date and times.

4 comments:

  1. YEA!! I am so excited for you! JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is beautiful. I'm so excited for you to begin this new adventure. You will be awesome! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background for blog front. Can't wait till everything is up and running. Beautiful pictures........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you Ash! Your pictures are great!!! Amy

    ReplyDelete